Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 17th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for about $0.0762 or 0.00001171 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Cryptomate, Cryptopia and OTCBTC. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.98 billion and approximately $31.87 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cardano has traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00048855 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00028035 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00061293 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015764 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003963 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.75 or 0.01885627 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00052014 BTC.
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Coinbe, Gate.io, DragonEX, Indodax, Upbit, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, Cryptomate, Cryptohub, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Binance, Cryptopia, ABCC, Coinnest, Bittrex and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.