Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on November 13th. Cardano has a total market cap of $893.32 million and $27.94 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0345 or 0.00000901 BTC on popular exchanges including ABCC, Huobi, Cryptohub and DragonEX. During the last week, Cardano has traded 18.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00036310 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00016939 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010215 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.18 or 0.01836118 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00057698 BTC.
ADA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, OKEx, Huobi, Exmo, Altcoin Trader, Indodax, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Binance, Coinnest, Gate.io, ABCC, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Cryptomate, Cryptohub, DragonEX, Bithumb, Coinbe, Bittrex and CoinFalcon. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.