Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 13.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 29th. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 28.8% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0296 or 0.00000867 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Indodax, Huobi and ZB.COM. Cardano has a market capitalization of $767.43 million and approximately $30.21 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00035113 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00016214 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00046123 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00010077 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00002158 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.01688684 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00056677 BTC.
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Binance, DragonEX, Bitbns, OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Upbit, Coinbe, Bithumb, OKEx, Cryptohub, Bittrex, HitBTC, Huobi, ABCC, ZB.COM, Indodax, Coinnest, Exmo, Altcoin Trader and CoinFalcon. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.