Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 27th. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $83,589.00 and $80.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0384 or 0.00001044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,675.49 or 5.07602787 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00083100 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Litecoin Plus (LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,176,618 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Plus and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.